Monday 11 April 2011

Come Die with Me. Niles apart playing The Perfect Host



A new film called The Perfect Host has just released its trailer.  In it, David Hyde Pierce has done something I never thought possible.  He’s made me laugh, scared, and excited.  So much so that my screen is now brown and gooey thanks to an ejaculation of coffee from my mouth*.

This trailer just released by Apple shows Pierce going American Psycho but with a bit more style and erm, grace?  I guess you need to watch the trailer yourself.   

The beauty of this gem is that there are no protagonists.  Everyone here is a great massive psycho who we can all root to fail miserably, die miserably and get away scot-free... not miserably.

Watch. Enjoy. Jizz yourself happy**

HD Trailer is also available at Apple



*I bet you thought I was going somewhere else with that didn’t you?
**Lowering standards the only way Movie Cake knows how

Ben Doran

No comments:

Post a Comment