Monday 18 April 2011

Joseph Gordon- Levitt is a time travelling hitman in ‘Looper’


How cool a concept do you want?   Time travelling hitmen! Cool beans is all I shall say for that! 

Less of my own opinion though.  Let’s talk about JGL's.  He has recently spoken to the Canadian Press about this upcoming film and has said:

"I feel now, doing Looper, is the result of what happened with Inception. It is something I have been working for my whole life," 

Deep stuff man, deep stuff.

Yep, JGL has been striking into our cinemas more than ever recently building up his CV with impressive titles by the minute.  Brick, 500 Days of Summer and G.I Joe (a guilty pleasure), and he’ll even be starring in the new Dark Knight film.

Co-Star of Looper actress Xu Qing has said of Looper:

 It has romance. It also deals with philosophy. I really like it,"

There you have it, it’s good.

Also it stars Bruce Willis, Emily Blunt, Jeff Daniels and Piper Perabo.  

MovieCake can officially say it’s very excited for this film.  The official Looper site has some interesting behind the scenes footage and gives a decent impression that this could very well be a cool sci-fi epic.  I would usually bet my money on this type of sci-fi film being a flop.  Look at Willis’ last sci-fi flick for example- Surrogates.  It was a piece of predictable wash. 

However, JGL gives me hope.  MovieCake likes JGL too.  So don’t let us down JGL!

Ben Doran

No comments:

Post a Comment